Tobaccofree World’s mission is to motivate youth to stay vape and tobacco free, and to empower smokers and vapers to quit.
The goals of the Foundation are:
- To establish in-house programs to fight tobacco and vape use and at the local, regional and national levels
- To prevent youth vaping and smoking through our websites and school-based educational programs
- To help empower those suffering from tobacco and vaping addiction to quit successfully, through our websites and other educational venues
- To enact peer teaching programs, empowering youth to defend themselves against the onslaught of vape and tobacco advertising and peer pressure
- To implement programs to remind physicians to take a proactive role with their nicotine-addicted patients, intervening and asking them to quit