Tobaccofree World’s mission is to motivate youth to stay tobaccofree, and to empower smokers to quit.
The goals of the Foundation are:
- To establish in-house programs to fight tobacco use at the local, regional and national levels
- To prevent youth smoking through our websites and school-based educational programs
- To help empower those suffering from tobacco addiction to quit successfully, through our websites and other educational venues
- To enact peer teaching programs, empowering youth to defend themselves against the onslaught of advertising and peer pressure
- To implement programs to remind physicians to take a proactive role with their smoking patients, intervening and asking them to quit