- Provide school-based programs to educate children through smoking prevention activities and educational materials.
- Enact peer-teaching programs designed to help youth recognize they are the targets of tobacco advertising. Nearly all are surprised to learn that tobacco companies pay stores a monthly fee for all in-store tobacco displays.
- Enhance the present Foundation websites, and offer smokers online resources to help them quit successfully.
- Design Public Service Announcements (PSAs) with celebrities to send powerful anti-smoking messages to youth. These will be shown in movie theaters among previews.
- Establish a Hollywood for Teens group, which will empower young people to advocate de-glamorizing smoking in films by movie stars.
- Establish an anti-smoking campaign for Universities and Colleges, which will include posters, tobacco-free days, and educational speakers on campus.
- Design educational materials for legislators regarding current tobacco laws, cigarette taxes, and the dangers of tobacco use and second hand smoke.
- Implement programs to encourage physicians to take a proactive role with their smoking patients, to intervene and ask them to quit.