Our FAQs page answers the questions we get asked most often. You’ll likely save time by taking a quick look before writing us. It covers:
- Where you can get free quit smoking kits (available in many states, but not all)
- What you can do about smoke from a neighbor’s apartment
- A great research resource for students, journalists and the public
- Where to find free printed materials for your health fair or event
- And other frequently asked questions
Sending us a message below will not add you to our mailing list. After sending it, please sign up at the bottom of the page to help us fight Big Tobacco. We’ll send you occasional updates, and we promise never to share your info.
Please support our work by making a tax-deductible gift of any size. After sending us your message, click on the Donate button.
We don’t save email addresses of people who contact us. If you’d like to join our fight against vaping and tobacco, please sign up below.
To donate online, click on Donate below or mail your check to this address:
8117 West Manchester Ave Suite 500
Playa del Rey CA 90293-8745 USA
Newsmedia only – c e l l 310.880.1111