Thanks for signing up.
TobaccoFree Earth will send you occasional news and updates, and you can always get the daily tobacco news right on our home page.
We’d be grateful if you make a contribution now in support of the good work we are doing.DONATE
Thank you for caring. Working together, we will win this fight!
What TobaccoFree Earth does
TobaccoFree Earth’s mission is to motivate youth to stay vape and tobacco-free and to empower those addicted to quit nicotine successfully. In 2015 President Obama awarded Executive Director Patrick Reynolds the White House’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Best known for its youth smoking prevention campaign, the org also provides free evidence-based information each month to thousands of smokers searching for support to quit. To students and journalists, it offers access to a searchable database of news articles about tobacco issues that go back for decades.
- Tobaccofree Earth works internationally to inform leading government officials in nations with high smoking rates about six specific policies which have successfully reduced tobacco prevalence in every nation which have implemented at least three of them.
- Our website impacts millions of pre-teens and teens with its strong prevention education messages focused on vaping, chewing tobacco, hookahs, and cigarettes. Our educational video, The Truth About Tobacco, has now been purchased by over 11,000 schools and health departments in the US and internationally.
- Tobaccofree Earth was awarded a $10,000 per month in-kind grant from Google for advertising. This ongoing grant empowers our org to raise public awareness about vaping and tobacco use, reach thousands of smokers each month with free cessation tips, and to provide youth in school with powerful motivation and academic resources.
- Our website also offers a global news database making it uniquely possible for journalists to research news articles and for students researching papers on any tobacco issue.
- In 2009 Greece’s Minister of Health invited Executive Director Patrick Reynolds to speak in Athens, and there was strong coverage by the national Greek news media of his goodwill visit. He has become a top speaker and advocate in his field, and met privately with the Minister of Health.
- The Foundation is now seeking corporate, private, and government sponsors for additional goodwill tours of nations with high smoking rates. The news coverage would bring a powerful reminder about vaping and smoking to millions of people in each nation he visits.
Tobaccofree Earth is a tax-exempt, 501c3 public foundation. Please support our vital work and make a donation at Tobaccofree.org/give/ Your gift will make a difference.
Thanks for making a generous gift — your support will make a real difference.